- There are several ways that SavvyJay'sHouseOfHair Luxury Extensions can be applied to your natural hair. These include:
- Weaving - Your natural hair is cornrowed/braided down and extensions are sewed down to your braids or a stocking cap. You can choose to have leave out where your hair lays over the tracks for a natural look or purchase one of our closures so that you have no leave out.
- Bonding - Bonding glue is applied onto the weft of the extension hair and then applied at the root of your hair. This is a temporary method.
- Clip ins - The bundles of your extension is cut into several pieces and clips are added to the wefts. You may clip these in and out yourself.
- Micro-Links - This method uses no glue, no heat, no remover and also no damage to the hair. Small circular links are used. Your own hair is pulled through in small pieces with a tool that looks like a crochet hook then the pre-tipped hair is put inside the link and it is squeezed tight. Because they are very small, micro-links are hard to see; giving you styling versatility and a more natural look.
How do I take care of the hair?
- Using a wide tooth comb, gently comb hair from tip to the top.
- Wash hair with warm water and moisturizing shampoo. Refrain from using shampoo that contains sulfate.
- Condition hair with cold water and moisturizing conditioner.
- Rise thoroughly.
- Always air dry to ensure hair stays shiny and does not look brittle.
- Before bed, always wrap with a silk scarf or bonnet.
How much hair do I need?
Each person is different depending on how full you'd like your hair to look, where it is being placed, head size, how it is being applied, styled or cut etc.
Can I color my extensions?
Of course! The great thing about our hair is that it is 100% virgin, human, unprocessed hair. Consult with a hair professional prior to adding chemicals to the hair to ensure minimal damage.